28 October 2006

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

So... not the best way to end the weekend. Seriously, I can't have a birthday every day! Someone else needs to step up and proclaim it is their birthday. (That someone could have been Nate Ziegelmann, but I guess not...)

Key injuries to MacGregor Sharp and Nick Kemp, and a not-so-key injury to Josh Johnson, may have hurt us tonight offensively, but I thought we'd have a chance with Mannino in net, since consensus had Fisher as DU's top goalie. But, it was not to be.

FYI, I may have to bring the Hater Report back for Rhett Rakhshani.

I hope I never see Bill Mason again.

Numbers
Points Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 23
Wins Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 10
(both holding steady until we sweep next weekend)

My "Guys" Competition:
Matt Niskanen: 9
Michael Gergen: 3
Jason Garrison: 2
Matt McKnight: 1
Mike Curry: 0 (No penalties! Excellent physical play! Superb!)

Freshmen Competition:
Fulton: 3
Akins: 1
Stalock: 1
others: 0
Mitch Ryan and Trent Palm got in their first official games tonight. Fulton did get a point, so the freshmen are on the board!

No comments: