27 October 2006

The Gifts of the Magi

'Dogs 2, Pioneers 1

What could be better than a Bulldogs win on this, the holiest of days?

Well, the Wild won, too. So that was cool. AND I didn't have to work. AND DA gave me 'Dogs tickets for my b-day. AND I am getting my Medieval Laptop upgraded. AND other things happened.

Hello, WE NEED A NEW ARENA. IT IS FALLING APART. HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP.

Anyway, the Four Wise Men, Michael Gergen, Andrew Carroll, Ryan Geris, and Jason Garrison combined to give me this wonderful gift of a win. Also, Bruce asked my question on the air, wished me a Happy Birthday, and called the Gophers dirty. Why is no one else emailing the booth? It is so entertaining!

Numbers

Points Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 23
Wins Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 10 (Did I not predict, first conference win on my bday?!)

My "Guys" Competition:
Matt Niskanen: 7
Michael Gergen: 3 (Superb, on the PP!)
Matt McKnight: 1
Mike Curry: 0 (But! No Penalties!)

Freshmen Competition:
Fulton: 2
Akins: 1
Stalock: 1
et al.: 0

Come on, Freshmen, get in the game!!! (Although there were some good chances for you guys tonight, so it's not like you are slacking.)

Very cool. See you all tomorrow!
RWD out.

No comments: