07 November 2008

I Don't Think You're Ready For This Hjelle

tUMD 1, Ruckus's Rascals 5

Our goalie's too Bradylicious for the Pioneers! (Yes, I've been waiting for months to make these jokes.)



So, in case you were unaware, Brady Hjelle made his debut for the Bulldogs and did not let in any goals. He made some GLORIOUS saves, from what I hear. I didn't want to pay $8.95 for Pioneer Vision. I am cheap. Well, not really, since I paid for B2 and am always driving up to Duluth and buying jerseys and things. So I had to rely on Bruce, which is scary. Brady played 20 minutes of shutout hockey and allowed tDogs to end the game on a high note... such as it was.

The rest of it... well, I don't really want to talk about it. At all.

The Numbers
Wins until we equal last season's total: 8
Points until we equal last season's total: 20

My Guys
MacGregor Sharp: 10
Jack Connolly: 7
Michael Gergen: 3! (THANK YOU, MICHAEL!)
Rob Bordson: 0

Freshmen
Mike Connolly: 9
Jack Connolly: 7
Scott Kishel: 0
Brady Lamb: 0
Travis Oleksuk: 0
David Grun: 0

On Notice (lots of people, come on guys!):
Rob Bordson
Jay Cascalenda
Jordan Fulton
Mike Montgomery
Kyle Schmidt
Alex Stalock

Goals Only
Andrew Carroll
Jack Connolly (gasp!)
Cody Danberg
Chad Huttel (sorry, honey, didn't know you were granted an assist last night!)
Evan Oberg
Trent Palm

No comments: