14 November 2008

DHW Eve

UMD 3, Red Menace 3

Tomorrow is the Drunk Hockey Walk. I don't know what is going to happen, but for the safety of all parties, I think the team needs to hire some extra security.

Tonight was very typical of Wisconsin and all communists. Cheating to win. Interference non-call that led directly to their first goal. Poor widdle Jamie McBain was mysteriously in so much pain he couldn't even skate when Wisconsin was down 5 on 3... and then managed to play a ton of minutes for the rest of the game! The trainer barely even came over and talked to him. Guess the trainer didn't get the memo about How To Fake An Injury. Eaves will beat him later. I think Eaves wanted to beat me, too. That is because Campion didn't call a penalty and I screamed "ARE YOU BLIND? IS EAVES GOING TO BEAT YOU LATER?" Blake Geoffrion charging my sweet little Jacky. (I forgot what the hand signal was for charging, so when I saw it all I could think was "false start?")

Also, Power Play. We have to talk. We are not going to score goals on the power play when THREE of our guys are behind the goal line and the other two are up at the blue line. Let's not do that.

I'm ready for two points tomorrow night, sweeties. Let's do it. I'll help, if necessary.

The Numbers
Wins until we equal last season's total: 8
Points until we equal last season's total: 19!

My Guys
MacGregor Sharp: 12!
Jack Connolly: 7
Michael Gergen: 4
Rob Bordson: 0

Freshmen
Mike Connolly: 10! (What a SNIPER!)
Jack Connolly: 7
Scott Kishel: 0
Brady Lamb: 0
Travis Oleksuk: 0
David Grun: 0 (But was super close to having his first Bulldog goal!)

On Notice:
Rob Bordson
Jay Cascalenda
Jordan Fulton
Kyle Schmidt
Alex Stalock

Goals Only
Andrew Carroll
Jack Connolly
Cody Danberg
Chad Huttel
Mike Montgomery
Trent Palm
MacGregor Sharp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COMMENT