08 October 2009

Tweet Tweet!

Yes, I'm still alive. Well, barely, I have a crummy cold that has left me down for the count.

Tomorrow is PEANUT BUTTER HJELLE TIME!!!!! so I'll be in Duluth. Don't forget, we've got t-shirts for sale for $10. All the cool kids are wearing them! Tomorrow they are also raising our Final Five Championship banner, which is exciting!

I will be attempting to use Twitter during the game, although there will be A LOT going on, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to comment.

Lake Superior State sucks and I will not accept a tie. The 'Dogs should be coming out amped up and ready for hockey that counts. Plus they will have had time to practice and get things organized.

Also, because nothing motivates like a good fight montage:

1 comment:

Eric J. Burton said...

Now that's what I am talking about. Nice clip of Ty Domi.