02 October 2009

Hockey Eve

I dwell in Possibility--
A fairer House than Prose--
More numerous of Windows--
Superior--for Doors--

Of Chambers as the Cedars--
Impregnable of Eye--
And for an Everlasting Roof
The Gambrels of the Sky--

Of Visitors--the fairest--
For Occupation--This--
The spreading wide my narrow Hands
To gather Paradise--
Emily Dickinson

I'm ready for this season to start. The Twins have been stressing me out long enough; I'm ready for a new kind of stress. I'm not going to be able to make the game (too much to do to prepare for Peanut Butter Hjelle Time) and so we're going to hook up the B2 feed to our television. Exciting!

The t-shirts have arrived at my house, by the way, and they look awesome. Please let me know if you would like one!

It sounds as though all 3 goalies will be playing this year, so we'll get our first look at Aaron Crandall, and I think also our first look at Kenny Reiter, I believe. Brady will play too, but of course it's not OFFICIALLY PBHjT until FRIDAY. It also sounds like we'll get some long looks at the new guys as well as guys who didn't play much last year.

STILL no roster for UBC. HOW am I supposed to make fun of their names and find out if there are any 30-year-olds on the team without the roster?? I hate them already.

Let's shoot for 10 goals, guys! I feel that's within range.

No comments: