30 October 2009

The Name Game

tUMD 4, Unpronounceables 1

I love playing these eastern teams because they all have these insane names. What the heck? Let's examine.

First, we have Corey Pawlick. Better name than Pitlick, but still. If he were a cat it would be good. Then we have the misspelled Louke "Annie" Oakley. Spell words right, people. Maybe it is pronounced Lowk. But that's still stupid. And another kree8ivvvv speller, Nik (I HATE when the C is missing) Pokulok. Like if "pot luck" and "mukluk" mated. Bryan Rufenach has so many nickname possibilities: Rufio! Ruffies! Rufebega!

Clarkson also has a chick from Finland on their team named Lauri Tuohimaa. Doesn't Clarkson have a women's team? Sad!

Tim Marks has a very appropriate name, as he is a marked man after trying to kill Arthur Fonzarelli. Boys, just don't get kicked out of the game.

The Bulldogs really do love me, because ONCE AGAIN they came through with a birthday win. David Grun was not in the lineup and thus can't be faulted for not getting a goal for me. My Jacky had 2 goals (though Bruce thinks one should belong to Drew Olson), but was kind enough to NOT get a hat trick when I was not there. I would have been so upset. Also, Jacky, please save any hat tricks for WCHA games so MEg and I can get fantasy points.

B2 was not working well so I don't have any other specific comments on the game. Be even better tomorrow, dearies!

Numbers
Wins until we reach last season's total: 8 (NC)
Points until we reach last season's total: 22 (NC)

My Guys
Jack Connolly: 12! (Glorious!)
Brady Lamb: 1
Mike Seidel: 0

Freshmen
Dylan Olsen: 3!
Dan Delisle: 1
Keegan Flaherty: 1
Jake Hendrickson: 1
Drew Olson: 1!
Wade Bergman: 0
Mike Seidel: 0

Connollys
Jacky: 12!
Mikey: 6!

Olsen/Olson
Drew: 1!
Dylan: 3!

Drews
Olson: 6
Akins: 6

On Notice
Jordan Fulton
David Grun
Jake Hendrickson
Chad Huttel
Mike Montgomery

Goals Only
Cody Danberg
Dan Delisle
Keegan Flaherty
Dylan Olsen
Drew Olson

No comments: