01 November 2009

Things That Go Bump in the Night

tUMD 4, Violent Repeat Offenders 2

I know! I know! It has been over 24 hours since the game ended, and I have no real excuse for not posting. Other than no one cares.

Clarkson decided that rather than playing hockey, they wanted to play some sort of Ultimate Cagefighting Penalty Fest. UMD is no stranger to numerous penalties. We average just under 23 per game. WHAT. That's over a period of hockey. Argh. Mostly this is because they get stupid 10 minute misconducts for nothing. Or get CFBs. Hm. Whatever. Just keep winning!

I'm so bummed I wasn't at this game. There were SO MANY SHENANIGANS and I did not get involved in ANY OF THEM. AND my sweet little Mikey Seidel GOT HIS FIRST GOAL! I think I blew my cat's eardrums out. The first of many, I'm sure!!

Ok, I'm going to make up for this later in the week. blahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Numbers
Wins until we reach last season's total: 8 (EZAC!)
Points until we reach last season's total: 22 (EZAC!)

My Guys
Jack Connolly: 14! (DIVISION ONE POINTS LEADER!!!!)
Brady Lamb: 3! (Yay!!!)
Mike Seidel: 1! (First goal as a Bulldog!!!)

Freshmen
Dylan Olsen: 3
Wade Bergman: 1!
Dan Delisle: 1
Keegan Flaherty: 1
Jake Hendrickson: 1
Drew Olson: 1
Mike Seidel: 1!
(all freshmen now have a point)

Connollys
Jacky: 14!
Mikey: 7!

Olsen/Olson
Drew: 1
Dylan: 3

Drews
Olson: 6
Akins: 6

On Notice
Dan Delisle
David Grun
Jake Hendrickson
Chad Huttel
Mike Montgomery

Goals Only
Cody Danberg
Keegan Flaherty
Jordan Fulton
Dylan Olsen
Drew Olson