11 November 2009

Stay... Just a Little Bit Longer

With rumors surrounding the future of Runnin' with the Dogs, the Bulldogs’ blogger has stated she has no intention to leave the eponymous blog.

“I am fully committed to this team and blog,” said RWD, who serves a humorous foil to typical sports journalists such as Bruce Ciskie and Kevin Pates. “I have no intention of leaving college early to blog for pro hockey.”

“It is unfortunate that these rumors continue to come out and I have no idea where they begin. I think it’s important for me to publicly state that I am going nowhere. I am dedicated to this team and plan to help them reach their goals for the remainder of this season and future years.”

RWD was the first amateur college hockey blogger on the Web and has been the center of several internet rumors over recent months regarding her future in college and professional hockey blogging.

2 comments:

International Olympic Committee said...

We continue to be concerned about your development in college hockey. We see a benefit if you were to leave your current situation and instead blog for the Junior Olympics for a couple of years. If you did so, then we're pretty sure that you could be ready to blog the 2014 Winter Olympics for us.

vizoroo said...

Wouldn't you know the IOC would try to mess up a good thing?