01 February 2011

STALOCK! STALOCK!

ZOMG, comrades.

I am freaking shaking right now. Our Stalock, who art in goal, got his first NHL win tonight!!!!! He came in against the Coyotes when the Sharks were down 3-0. Former Badger Joe Pavelski scored toward the end of the 2nd, and then had another in the 3rd, Kyle Wellwood scored to tie it up, and then Patrick Marleau had a shorthanded goal to tie the game and the Joe Thornton sealed the deal with an empty net goal. Stalock was a perfect 9 for 9 on saves.

AND I FREAKING FLIPPED THE FREAK OUT. I screamed pretty much nonstop through the game once Al came in. There's nothing on YouTube yet but I'll try to get some stuff up tomorrow if anything appears.

I am SO EXCITED. I don't know how I'm going to sleep. At the end I was jumping around and screaming. If you follow me on Twitter, you know. If you don't follow me on Twitter, well, dooo it.

No comments: