05 September 2009

Wigstock

Well then.

It's been a long time since I've had a lovely Photoshop post for you folks. I stumbled across
this blog which fancies itself THE college hockey blog (or so its name says), and its proprietor called my Oregon Trail banner the "greatest banner to a blog you'll ever see." This brings the number of reactions to said banner containing the appropriate amount of reverence and awe to one.

It's also been a long time since I embarrassed My Sweet Jacky on the internets. I know it's not nice but I'm remorseless in general, so please accept my shallow apology.

I am, of course, desperate to keep the original content flowing in order to make it until the exhibition game without skipping a day of posting, so I've been trying to make associations to blog posts anywhere I can. I am reminded of the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie has writer's block and asks if the other girls remember this guy she dated, Randall the Sandal Guy, and says "Is that anything??"

So this vowel-rationing gentleman named "blldgsrule" joined the Penalty Box recently, and I noticed his signature line says "if I hear one more person behind me say "jacks 22 right?" im going to turn around and say "yea nevermind the long curly blonde hair, he dyed his hair and got a perm."

PEOPLE, AN ACTUAL LIGHTBULB APPEARED ABOVE MY HEAD.



































Admit it. You've wondered. You've also wondered what would happen if you took a flatiron to Goldilocks.

Creeped out? Oh well. On the plus side, I knocked over the sun sphere.

No comments: