14 February 2007

Be Mine

Today, I opened up my paper bag decorated with hearts and Cupids, and found several Valentines from various Bulldog players. I thought I'd share them with you all, since they are so nice.




Dear RWD,
You were right about the hair.
Nisky







Dear RWD,
Thank you for making me one of your "guys." I will score a goal for you in my return to the ice this weekend. Thanks for remembering me.
Jason Garrison


Dear RWD,
I appreciated your words of encouragement during the Saturday game against Denver. I'm sorry I got kicked out, but it wasn't my fault. I didn't know Veideman was such a big baby. I was planning on scoring a goal for you, or at least getting in a fight with Paukovich, but I guess I'll have to do something awesome this weekend instead.
Big Mike
p.s. Bruce Ciskie is acting kind of creepy toward me lately. I think he likes me more than a friend.


Dear RWD,
My dad is crazy enough as it is. I wish you would stop encouraging him.
Gors






Dear RWD,
It felt really good to shove that guy in the face. I'm glad you noticed it and mentioned it on the Scott Sandelin show. I will definitely try to play more physical in the future.
Andrew Carroll


Dear RWD,
My mom's friends said you were really loud. However, so were they. Thanks for coming to Denver and supporting the team!
Kemper the Wrecker




Dear RWD,
Why do you like Mike Curry better than me? I am jealous. How do I get back to being your favorite guy? Please help.
Gergzilla
I thought it was really sweet of them to think of me on Valentine's Day! Thanks guys! Let's see a big sweep this weekend!

1 comment:

LetsGoMavs said...

Nice post. You're so creative.