29 December 2006

Schmooze 'n' Booze

'Tis the season to schmooze and booze, and, well, I do enjoy ONE of those activities, and it helps me enjoy the other. So... well... I'm not in any shape to do anything but:

Numbers
Points Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 20 (non-conference, but SERIOUSLY)
Wins Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 9

My "Guys" Competition:
Matt Niskanen: 18
Mike Curry: 10 (double digits!!!!!!!)
Michael Gergen: 8
Jason Garrison: 2
Matt McKnight: 2

Freshmen Competition:
Akins: 8
Fulton: 6
Detroit Wheels: 3
Stalock: 3
Gorsalitz: 2
Palm: 1
C. Ryan: 0

After the holiday schmaltz, we are now returning to our regular, sarcastic commentary.

2 comments:

Stafford T said...

RWD, this is completely unrelated to this post, but with all of your PR power and savvy posting and reporting, (you are da bomb)I thought I could get you to MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, you can help the cause and check out my most recent blog, rally the troops, make a donation, and or course vote for my kid!!!!

DC said...

I will rally the troops.

But you're too old to say "da bomb." I'M too old to say "da bomb." And even your kid is only allowed to use it for a few more months.