06 December 2004

Blowin' Up The Stat Counter

Holy crap! I was lying when I said there were naked pictures of me on this site! I didn't think anyone would actually believe that! But I guess how else do I explain over 100 new hits in just a few days, when I was lucky to get one hit some days? I guess it also explains why no one stayed more than 30 seconds.

On a sad note, I guess Rhino Lining doesn't sponsor all the hits anymore, so the joke doesn't make any sense. And they don't have those great Keyport Liquor commercials! Depressing.

You know, I started this site with grandiose hopes and dreams, but I Am Lazy, so now it's sort of unstructured. And UMDDogz never posts. And the Alleged Webmaster never designed me a nice site. And I have only seen one game so far this season.

But that's all well and good! Because I'm still having a good time keeping this site afloat.

The current goal is to go to Duluth on Friday.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET FOR THE UND-UMD FRIDAY NIGHT GAME? YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ME FOR FREE, EITHER. I AM NOT A DEADBEAT AND WILL PAY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Ahem. Thank you. That is all.

No comments: