13 December 2008

What Happens in Duluth...

tUMD 3, Guys Just Happy To Get A Goal 1

Yes, I know, this post is extremely late. But things happened. Secret things. And now I'm watching tUMD football and marvelling at the quality of D2 football. And I also kind of feel like death.

Jacky got a goal, which was so exciting, even though I didn't realize it was him until Howie announced it, so I didn't go as ape-[feces] as I should have.

MEg, Yager and I went out with some Duluth friends last night. We had a good time. That is all.

The Numbers
Wins until we equal last season's total: 4! (Rollin', rollin', rollin'!)
Points until we equal last season's total: 9! (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!)

My Guys
MacGregor Sharp: 19! (Ee! Power play goal!)
Jack Connolly: 13! (Off-notice! And scored a totally hott goal!)
Michael Gergen: 7
Rob Bordson: 0

Freshmen
Mike Connolly: 15!
Jack Connolly: 13!
David Grun: 0
Scott Kishel: 0
Brady Lamb: 0
Travis Oleksuk: 0

On Notice:
Rob Bordson
Andrew Carroll
Jay Cascalenda
Matt Greer
Alex Stalock

Goals Only
Drew Akins
Cody Danberg
Michael Gergen
Mike Montgomery
Trent Palm

1 comment:

Eric J. Burton said...

UMD wins the NCAA title game. Cool.