28 October 2007

No Quarter

tUMD 3, Pioneers zippo

(The lateness of this post may or may not have something to do with the Ice Road Truckers marathon I may or may not have watched on the History Channel, to make sure my IRT BF Jay didn't get stuck or fall through the ice.)

I love my 'Dogs. They always know just what I want for my birthday. Did I, or did I not, go on USCHO and claim that tDogs were going to win yesterday? I did predict a 5-2 win, but a SHUTOUT is even better. As long as they don't think I'm 30, because seriously, then my life would be over.

I'm sad that I missed the game, but, as certain RWD Super Special Insiders were aware, I was busy terrorizing the galaxy as Darth Vader. I'm SO PROUD of the Dogs for recovering from Friday night's "difficulties" to play solid D and get a shutout. I'd still like to see us take fewer penalties, but the PK unit was up to the task, and Al was solid gold soul. Now that the freshmen have broken onto the scoreboard, they will be unstoppable. Bordson seems to be angling for a My Guys inclusion next year. We shall see...

tDogs are off next weekend, which makes me sad, since I'd be able to watch both games. CC had better be ready for us to kill them.

THE NUMBERS
Wins Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 5!
Points Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 14!

My Guys:
MacGregor Sharp: 5!
Michael Gergen: 3 (INJ)
Matt McKnight: 2
Mike Curry: 1

Freshmen:
Justin Fontaine: 2!
Cody Danberg: 1!
Rob Bordson: 1!
Everyone else: 0

On Notice:
Points
Travis Gawryletz
Alex Stalock
Evan Oberg
Kyle Schmidt
Matt McKnight

Goals only
Drew Akins
Trent Palm
Cody Danberg
Justin Fontaine

1 comment:

Donald Dunlop said...

Life begins around 40. Before that poit it's all just practice for the real thing.