13 October 2007

The Big 4-0

Bulldogs 4, Wildcats 0.

Okay, so I didn't put up a game preview. I wasn't going to say much, except something about a vintage WCHA series, and how we beat them in both games last year, and how the Northern bloggers were afraid of The Gauntlet, even though one of them said last year that it was his dream to be interviewed by me. So, you didn't miss much, and you're not going to get much out of me tonight, either.

WE WON, which is TOTALLY SWEET, with Al getting the SHUTOUT! SO EXCITING!

PK was awesome! We have killed 42 straight penalties! There were some interesting choices out there on the PK tonight, but they clearly worked out.
PP was excellent! I felt like it was much improved over last night.

CONTROL THE REBOUNDS. PLEASE.
Also, please don't fan on clearing attempts in front of your own net.
And finally, Al should not be flopping out to the freaking hash marks to poke check the puck away.

Okay, that's about it. Rough day for poor old RWD.

THE NUMBERS
Wins Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 8 (NC)
Points Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 20 (NC)

My Guys:
MacGregor Sharp: 3!
Matt McKnight: 2!
Michael Gergen: 1!
Mike Curry: poised for the kill

Freshmen: slackin'

On Notice: Nobody until after the SCCC series.

Next week, tUMD "welcomes" St. Cloud, according to Bruce. I laugh at that assessment.

And, a poem, just for Bruce (following some whitespace for Donald!):
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am schizophrenic
and so am I.

2 comments:

Matt Wellens said...

That would be the skitzo, me, whose dream it was to be featured on your blog, though I am an NMU blogger no more, hence why I probably never received the invite. That's my rationalization for not being cool enough. I'm now out in Western NoDak, working for Schlossman's Forum Communication's Empire. All Sioux, all Schlossman, all the time.

I'm sad to hear none of the the current NMU bloggers could step up to the task. Next time, seek out Mojo. He is the true man, myth and legend when it comes to NMU hockey.

DC said...

I sent the email to the one listed on their site over a week ago.

COWARDS!