19 August 2010

Voting Often

97 people voted in my last poll! That's amazing! I voted twice, so that means 95 people voted, and I think Corrin voted twice too, so that's still 94! Well, maybe other people voted multiple times and now we're back down to like 5 readers.

All right now, comrades. This poll is a little bit different. We are trying a little bit of a trust exercise, for in this poll you can enter your own answers. I'm going to set a few guidelines here:

1. People who have already had a "breakout" season are ineligible. People I consider to have had a breakout season already are: Brady Lamb, Travis Oleksuk, Jack Connolly, Mike Connolly, Mike Montgomery, Kenny Reiter and Justin Fontaine.

2. In case it is not COMPLETELY OBVIOUS from the RETURNING PLAYER part, freshmen are not eligible.

3. Please don't vote for your mom. Or my mom. Sophomores, juniors or seniors from the 2010-2011 UMD Bulldogs men's hockey team only.




Commence.

12 comments:

DC said...

Ok, I voted to get things started!

Art3mis33 said...

I voted! 50 more days! I can't wait!

DC said...

I know! I'm so excited!!! I will have an arena countdown once the season starts.

People, the write-in works, but I didn't know that only I will be able to see the voting. And also, I will just say... smartasses.

Fire Helmet Guy #26 said...

Hope you enjoyed my write in, Howie F. :D

vizoroo said...

You better hope the Canadians let Dylan come back afyer the WJC.

Anonymous said...

Would you mind posting a picture of your feet? It's my birthday and it would really mean a lot to me!!!

DC said...

We can compromise, I'll post a photo of my cat's feet if you like.

Anonymous said...

YES! Let's get it done...

Eric J. Burton said...

RWD the same buffoon, posted the feet comment on mine and Brandon's blog, kind of disturbing. Sounds like a sick and demented individual.

vizoroo said...

That guy should not remain Anonymous, but change his sign in to Foot Fetish Fan.

DC said...

Maybe Foot Fetish Fan is a chick.

Pretty sure it's just someone screwing around. But I'm working on the cat feet photo! Cat is just not cooperative, doesn't like his feet being touched.

Anonymous said...

I will come out when you can all be cool with it. Also FU Brandon!!!