26 April 2010

Parody Will Be Made

I don't normally like to post about the NHL on here unless it's related to a Bulldog. It's not because I don't follow pro hockey or anything, because I do, just not with the same fervor with which I follow the Bulldogs. I'd suffer major burnout otherwise. Mes Habs are still going in the playoffs (And they're going to win on Wednesday!!) so that's exciting.

Anyway, I love these commercials. They make me all verklempt.

















Hehe.



Ok, ok, ok. A real one.

3 comments:

HockeyTrend said...

you're best post ever :D

Christie Boeder said...

oh oh oh, these are wonderful clips...what a promo...

Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

One of the most important thing to make real dreaming about 1st position of google is diversity of link sources, and all backlinks of course should to be do follow. ! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.