10 January 2009

Shortie

tUMD 1, Jon Campion's Pets 3

Ugggggh.

Yep, that's about it.

You guys, seriously. You are making me look like a jackass. I like to have confidence in you. It's sort of a new phenomenon for me; well, not new, but I've just taken the feeling off the shelf and am dusting it off. HOWEVER, it would be nice if my virulent support of the team was backed up by... well, something other than last night's game. God. We hit more pipes than my high school boyfriend. Eee.

However, I'm still SUPER excited to go to the game tonight! Please do not let me down. I've just suffered through 4 hours of discount accretion and I'm about to go dive into some statistics, then I have to drive an hour to the worst place in the country and deal with the great unwashed masses.

Plusses are I get to see WinTwins, Skeeterman, and Bruciepoo. And all of you darlings, of course.

The Numbers (abbreviated since I don't have my flashdrive with my SPREADSHEET!)
Wins until we equal last season's total: 4 (barffffffffffff)
Points until we equal last season's total: 8 (double barfffffffff)

My Guys
MacGregor Sharp: 20
Jack Connolly: 13
Michael Gergen: 8
Rob Bordson: 0
(I expect an explosion of scoring from y'alls tonight, I know you had the chances!)

Freshmen
Mike Connolly: 17!
Jack Connolly: 13
David Grun: 0
Scott Kishel: 0
Brady Lamb: 0 (I'm hoping he plays tonight!)
Travis Oleksuk: 0

No comments: