11 January 2009

Everybody Hurts

tUMD 3, Progeny of Total Morons 6

I don't even want to write this. It doesn't have anything to do with the game, I'm over that already. However, my commitment to this blog and my tens of fantastic fans is unwavering. So, here I am!

This weekend was a very low point for tDogs, but whatever. I had a fun night with my friends, even though Garrett Raboin's dad decided he wanted to start a fight with one of tUMD's fans. Way to go, Mr. Raboin! Way to embarrass yourself, your son, and the team! While most likely sitting in seats comped by the team! You are disgusting. On that note, tUMD parents are all awesome. Grandparents, too.

It was not a good game for tDogs at all, like I said. I was very glad to see after the hideousness of the first few minutes of the 3rd period that the guys still had some fight in them, and I was certainly happy we were able to cheer at least a few times. There were about a million chances that could have gone in, and they made up for the 11 SOG deficit from the first period. The power play scored twice while only giving up 1 on the PK which was on a stupid 5 on 3. Campion was of course a giant moron and tDogs made it all too easy to make calls on them, and then of course he added his own fun calls, too. Given the history between Stalock and Campion, I wasn't surprised to see Al off his game. Both of his penalties were certainly his own fault, but he just didn't seem to be squared away mentally. Don't give that moron the satisfaction next time, Al. Just play the game in the way we know you are capable and he'll have nothing. Maybe Raboin's dad and he can have a tea party.

Bemidji next weekend! And I'm going to one or both of the games! Yeah!

The Numbers
Wins until we equal last season's total: 4 (TRAGIC)
Points until we equal last season's total: 8 (ULTRA TRAGIC)

My Guys
MacGregor Sharp: 21!
Jack Connolly: 14!
Michael Gergen: 8
Rob Bordson: 0

Freshmen
Mike Connolly: 18!
Jack Connolly: 14!
David Grun: 0
Scott Kishel: 0
Brady Lamb: 0
Travis Oleksuk: 0

On Notice:
Rob Bordson
Jay Cascalenda
Jordy Fulton
Matt Greer
Nick Kemp
Josh Meyers
Mike Montgomery
Kyle Schmidt
Alex Stalock

Goals Only
Jack Connolly (I'm ready for a goal from you against Bermidji!!!)
Cody Danberg
Michael Gergen
Trent Palm
MacGregor Sharp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say something to set Raboin's Dad off?

Donald Dunlop said...

It is always interesting when some asks the question that anon@1237 does in such a situation.

OJ catches his ex and some poor SOB together ... I imagine they said something like "leave us alone asshole" just before he nearly severed their heads from their bodies .... I'd guess that must have set OJ off.

word verification: grate

DC said...

Unless he is in a secret gay relationship with Jase Weslosky I don't think it was anything specific anyone said. tPBers were fairly clean, but loud and proud. I understand that annoys people, but his reaction was completely overblown and inappropriate for the situation.