27 January 2008

Pulling A Fast One

tUMD 1, UM-L 0 and tUMD 4, UM-L 1

I know I'm being lazy, but there will be a nice recap coming tomorrow, plus a little All-Star fun, AND there's going to be a Gauntlet this week! All that and much more shenanigans, because a SWEEP really deserves my best effort, and that's just not what I'm prepared to give at this moment, especially when my computer has about 4% battery left. Quick numbers update and then my computer and I are off to sleep.

THE NUMBERS
Wins Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 2 (NC, but a win over a ranked opponent puts us higher in the PWR!)
Points Until We Surpass Last Year's Total: 3

My Guys:
Matt McKnight: 13!
MacGregor Sharp: 13!
Michael Gergen: 12!
Mike Curry: 2

Freshmen:
Justin Fontaine: 9!
Kyle Schmidt: 7!
Cody Danberg: 6
Rob Bordson: 4!
Mike Montgomery: 1
Chad Huttel: 1
Evan Oberg: 1

On Notice:
Points
Alex Stalock
Mike Curry
Travis Gawryletz
Josh Meyers
Jordan Fulton

Goals only
Michael Gergen
Jay Cascalenda
Drew Akins
Evan Oberg
Cody Danberg
MacGregor Sharp
Nick Kemp
Matt Greer

1 comment:

LetsGoMavs said...

Hello?!? Nothing new to say? No pregame banter? No smarting off?

Post something!!