30 September 2007

America's Next Top Bulldog*

It's what you've all been waiting for! It's time for RWD to name My Guys for the 2007-2008 season! Last year, My Guys were Mike Curry, Michael Gergen, Matt McKnight, Jason Garrison, and Matt Niskanen. My Guy of the Year (based solely on points scored) was Matt Niskanen, who has abandoned me for the hated Dallas Stars.

This year's My Guys are:
Mike Curry
Michael Gergen
Matt McKnight
MacGregor Sharp

My Guys hold the distinction of being my favorites amongst the Dogs, which means they are not eligible for the Humane Society of the WCHA (where I send Bulldogs when they are bad), and I will not tolerate any criticism from outsiders.

Please note that freshmen are not eligible to become one of My Guys as I have not had the chance to see their stuff. Thus, they have their own competition, Freshman Scoring Champion. Last year's title was shared by Jordan Fulton and Drew Akins. This year, we have a significantly larger number of competitors:

Rob Bordson
Cody Danberg
Justin Fontaine
Chad Huttel
Mike Montgomery
Evan Oberg
Kenny Reiter
Kyle Schmidt

There are no special exemptions for the freshmen, so they had better play hard every night or they will end up in the HSWCHA.

*And so what if I watch ANTM? It's like a trainwreck, I can't look away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree on the trainwreck of ANTM, but also get hooked and cannot walk away! WTF?? Glad I'm not the only one!! :)