02 April 2007

Silent All These Weeks

So, I'm sure no one noticed/cared, but I took a little break from writing after I finished up the All-Hottie Teams. That's probably indicative of what the next few months are going to be like. I'm not running silent like Donald, but you can't expect content every day. Could you expect content every day during the season? No, I'm not Goddard, I don't re-post newspaper articles and call it content...

Most of the next few months will involve me shoving my opinion down your throat longer, more editorial pieces. It takes a long time for 1,000 monkeys typing on 1,000 typewriters to come up with an opinion piece than it did to update Numbers or giggle about hot guys, so don't expect brilliance every two or three days.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your standards are so high how can we not come to expect brilliance?

DC said...

Don't worry. Every post will be a work of pure genius, as always. There will just be fewer during the off-season.

Anonymous said...

Great balls of fire.......it's not like you're opening up new lines of credit like they're going out of style. I expect something everyday.

HockeyMom

Eric J. Burton said...

RWD,
I suppose you now have time to work on your golf game?

Finally Spring is here.

DC said...

I don't golf. I do run and play softball. I am hurting from both.

Plus just lazy.

And I don't see YOU writing very much, Goon!

LetsGoMavs said...

Seriously?!?! NOTHING to write? Entertain me girl!

DC said...

:::Whips monkeys harder and withholds banana rations:::

Something will be forthcoming.