30 September 2008

Quick and Dirty

My friends, I know it's been a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really long time since I had ANY sort of communication. And this isn't going to be much better. But SOON, VERY SOON, THIS WEEKEND SOON, we have ACTUAL HOCKEY.

(Oh, maybe it's only been 2 weeks. But that's really a long time when there's impending hockey.)

I can't go because I have an underwater basketweaving class I can't possibly miss, but I find it very distressing. I want the opportunity to see some of the freshmen that I won't be seeing all that often on OCTOBER 17TH AND 18TH when I am IN DULUTH for the REAL GAME HOME OPENER. W0000000000000000000t!!!!

Anyway, I do have to take this moment to announce My Guys for this year. I don't think anyone will die of shock at who I picked/renewed:
Rob Bordson
Michael Gergen
MacGregor Sharp

5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, can you believe the seniors?? God, it seems like they were freshmen just a few years ago!

1 comment:

Donald Dunlop said...

I don't know who this "quick" person is but I'm growing concerned about your infatuation with "Dirty".