21 January 2006

Chutes and Ladders

This slide is really hard on me. I don't really like losing, but I can deal with it. However, it wears on me.

Though you might not believe it, I'm not that upset, because this last game had some fun things.

1. A power play goal, which we haven't had since... well, I seem to have forgotten.
2. A GOAL FROM JEFF MCFARLAND, HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost died. I'm always thinking "What if McFarland got a goal?" and then he did and it was so glorious.
3. We were losing 5-0 at one point and still came back to a point where I actually thought we could win it.
4. Exciting fighting action at the end, with Nick Kemp getting a game DQ. If they can get FIRED UP and PISSED OFF about losing, well, that's more than they've done in the past.

oh my, they just took the goal away from McFarland. That is so depressing. At least he got an assist, but holy crap.

Um, Dan Kronick. Ugh.

Please win, please please please, win next weekend. Then maybe I will have more energy to write a better post. I was all pumped to write a long one, and then they announced they were changing the McFarland goal and it just deflated me.

Rik Jordan will be there!!! Awesome!!!

Okay, that's all for now. I don't want to get negative about this team, although CERTAIN PEOPLE need to STAY OUT OF THE DAMN PENALTY BOX when they are CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM.

No comments: